NASHVILLE, Tenn. (December 22, 1998)-‑Gaylord Entertainment Company (NYSE:GET), a 51 percent owner of the Wildhorse Saloon restaurant and entertainment venues, will purchase the remaining 49 percent interest in the project from Levy Restaurants, according to officials of both companies.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 14, 1998--Craig L. Leipold, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the National Hockey League Nashville Predators and of the Rainfair Corporation in Racine, Wisc., has been named to the board of directors of Gaylord Entertainment Company (NYSE:GET) The appointment was
NASHVILLE, TN, November 30, 1998 ‑‑ Gaylord Entertainment Company (NYSE: GET) announced today that it has received an initial payment of $100 million on its 10‑year promissory note from Charter Communications. As a result of the $4.5 billion acquisition of Charter Communications
NASHVILLE, TN, November 20, 1998 -- The Board of Directors of Gaylord Entertainment Company (NYSE:GET) declared a regular quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share at its quarterly board meeting, a five cent increase over last quarter. The dividend is payable December 21, 1998, to stockholders of
NASHVILLE, TN, October 29, 1998 ‑‑ Gaylord Entertainment Company (NYSE: GET) today reported net income for the third quarter of 1998 of $7.1 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, in line with earnings expectations announced by the Company last month.